Monday 1 August 2022

Laserburn update

I've been busy with my scissors and glue adding to my paper 10mm Romans and Gauls and, to be honest, the ridiculous heat here in thr SE has put me off painting but I was determined to get some more done on my 15mm Laserburn figures, so I finally got off my backside and picked up a brush this weekend.

This started as a nostalgia project but I've enjoyed painting them and will keep it going now.  With Xenos Rampant coming out towards the end of the year I have something to aim for!  The figures and vehicles are mostly from the Alternative Armies Laserburn range although some of the vehicles and mech are from their other ranges.

Imperials... the future is definitely a technicolour one!

Redemptionists

Some armour support

...and a mech

And who wouldn't field a mech that looks like a giant gorilla!


2 comments: