Saturday 22 April 2023

No trip to Salute for me...

Round about now I should have been on the train to London for the annual trip to Salute but sadly...



I started feeling a bit unwell on Wednesday and by Thursday was really shaky and feeling dreadful.  Ironically I'm actually feeling quite a bit brighter this morning but I'll still be infectious so crowded tube trains and Salute are a definite no-go.  I didn't have any particular shopping plans for Salute so there's no great problem... in fact it'll stop me buying stuff I really don't need!

If I'm up to it later I'll use my free afternoon to prep some figures for a couple of new small projects.



7 comments:

  1. To be honest I do not think you will miss much by not going. It’s a bl**dy awful show now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's was a bl**dy great show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremy, really? My mate went and walked out after 45 minutes stating he will not be going again. The usual about poor lighting and the lack of any trade he actually wanted to purchase from. Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Salute always gets a mix of views. I've heard it was one of the busiest ever and most people I know seem to have had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  5. How vexing!
    On a more positive ( if you will pardon the pun) note I look forward to hearing about your new projects you were preparing figures for…
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon! You can always make up for not attending buy ordering lots of stuff online, walking up and down on a concrete floor for hours... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a damn shame Alastair, hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete