Wednesday 13 July 2022

10 mm Paper Armies

 I mentioned in my last post about having discovered the Paperboys range of 10mm armies.  I've since been busy sticking and snipping and have put together some Legions and a large unit of Gauls as well as some Gallic cavalry.






They're really quick to cut out and assemble and I've found if I have the units glued back to back and ready to cut, then I can do the odd one in a spare minute when I've taken a break from work or I'm waiting on the kettle boiling... very therapeutic.  

They look great en masse and give a good impression of a sizeable unit.  Now I'm off to read up on Strength and Honour which are the rules I'm tempted by for these (although Hail Caesar would also work well)

3 comments:

  1. Great figures and not a drop of paint either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Those look really great in mass like that. Is the plan to have paper terrain as well? I imagine the whole table will look good if consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The set comes with Roman and Celtic camps so this will definitely appear. Although I've used conventional terrain with other paper armies, I may use some of the paper trees etc that they produce to keep it all looking more consistent

    ReplyDelete