Friday 25 December 2020

Seasons Greetings!

 





There has been a distinct lack of posts over the last few weeks as gaming has taken a lockdown/Tier 4 slump.  We did manage a couple of boardgames (one of which I'll post about later) but otherwise there has been an enforced lull.  I haven't even managed any painting for a bit.

Anyway, hopefully that will all be remedied relatively soon as vaccines begin to roll out although I suspect that will still take quite a while to take effect.

So while we wait I hope everyone has a great Xmas and you all get the toys you were asking for!

4 comments:

  1. A Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year Alastair...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!
    That is a charming card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, I look forward to hearing about your board games...

    ReplyDelete