Wednesday 28 August 2019

AWI Continentals all done!


Unusually for me I have actually completely worked my way through a box of figures.  My glacial paint rate has sped up over the last few weeks (global warming perhaps...it has certainly felt like it here in London!) and I have speedily painted up 24 Continental Line Infantry and 6 Light Infantry.  I'm planning on using these with the Osprey Rebels and Patriots rules so I reckon if I was to complete another boxful this would give me 4 x 12 man regular units and a 12 man Light unit... oh, and I also have the 10 militia which came free with a copy of Wargames Illustrated a few months ago.  So a decent starting force.  Onto the British box next...



My photo of the 2nd unit seems to have disappeared somewhere!

I've also cannibalised the spare muskets that come in the box to make up some stacked musket markers...no idea what I'll use them for...objective markers maybe? (rubbish photo I'm afraid)


2 comments: