Saturday 24 December 2016

Seasons Greetings!!!




Well, just a few hours to go till the annual festive blow-out begins.  As usual we've made our regards trip up to Glasgow to visit my family.  Normally we'd stay till after Hogmanay but this year we'll heading back early...my son has exams at uni next month that and needs access to WiFi to help with the revision which he wont get at my parents.  The fact that he gets to see his girlfriend and go to parties is probably just a coincidence...

So I hope everyone has a  great Xmas and gets the toys they've asked for.  I'm hopeful I will considering I sent Elaine a series of Amazon links...

Best wishes to you all!

4 comments:

  1. And a very merry Christmas to you, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Christmas, worse case you can always order your own if no one takes you up on your links.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete