Monday 6 April 2015

Kingmaker

As part of our attempt to have some regular family activities it was my son's turn to organise something and unsurprisingly  Kingmaker made an outing.  Usually this is confined to holidays so this was a rare event at home.




As usual my wife adopted her usual tactic of going "ooh... I don't know what I'm doing for I am only a weak and feeble woman" before revealing uber-powerful nobles and rampaging  across the board.  I really should have learned by now!

The game isn't over and we'll  resume later in the week but it's fairly balanced at  the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my wife - claims to not have a clue what she's doing, then storms to victory. What's worrying is that most of the time I really don't think she does know what she's doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the reasons this is my favourite game of all time - clueless storming to victory is possible!

    ReplyDelete