No, I haven't been spring-cleaning my Aztecs....I suspect that would be a bit of a chore given all the blood and gore from the human sacrifices.
No, I've been having a bit of a clear out of rules books, figures and boardgames. I finally came to the conclusion that there is far too much stuff stacked up in the loft so a major clear out is in order with a pile of stuff headed to eBay.
I've also finally resumed a couple of projects, beginning with sorting out the large amount of 20mm Aztecs that I'd acquired a few years ago. I'd made a bit of a start on these some time ago but they've then languished under my desk so I've spent a therapeutic evening rebating lots of figures. They were actually quite well based already (seriously...they seem to have been coated in concrete!) but I wanted to have them individually based.
I've now used up all my 20mm bases from Warbases and have textured all the bases and dipped a lot of the Aztecs in Army Painter shade. More bases are on order as well as some movement trays. There are a few Conquistadors that need rebasing but a lot of progress has been made!