Friday 17 August 2018

'Mon the Accies!!


More additions to my Lanarkshire themed VBCW force.  My armed miners were all very enthusiastic but I figured they'd need a bit of support from some well-drilled regulars.  Luckily the Cameronians were based in Hamilton in the inter-war period




And for a bit more dash and flair we have the Provisional wing of Hamilton Academicals FC....



The Cameronians are by Reiver Castings and the armed footballers are from Irregular Miniatures.

Although I'm not a great football fan I found a fascinating website which gives historical strips for teams in Scotland and England... Link.  Now I just need to decide whether to deploy them in a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 formation!

2 comments:

  1. Anyone who has Cameronians and Hamilton Accies in their army can do no wrong 😊

    ReplyDelete