Tuesday 29 July 2014

A visit to the Shed...

No game at Guildford this week...instead I ventured a couple of miles down the road to visit Giles and his famous Shed.

This was its first outing after a bit of a revamp and it was even more impressive than before with a huge 15' long table and some fantastic scenery.  Giles had very kindly agreed to put on a game for Legatus Hedlius and I along with fellow Shed-ers [is that a word?] Matt and Mark.  On this occasion it was a Bolt Action game in a VBCW setting...my first encounter with both the rules and the setting.

No photos from me as I was too busy rolling dice and trying to keep up with the fast pace of the game.  Despite managing to just about hang on the central objective and Mark being close to seizing a second the clock counted down and the Evil Fascists managed to clinch the game.

There's an excellent write up and lots of photos here.... Shed Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment